Fibaro Z‑Wave Plus Motion Sensor
World's smallest z-wave Multi-sensor detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to built-in accelerometer. Only 1 ¾" in diameter
Who knew you could have perfect, multi-tasking functionality in a device only slightly larger than a golf ball? This Fibaro Motion Sensor wastes no space in monitoring motion, temperature, light intensity and even vibration. Once connected to your Z-Wave gateway controller, receive immediate text or email notifications if the sensor detects unexpected movement within your home. Choose a lower motion sensitivity so that pets won’t set off false alarms.
Connect the Motion Sensor with other Z-Wave devices for advanced home automation: Have it trigger a Z-Wave alarm siren. Turn on the welcome lights as soon as you open the front door in the evening. Associate the sensor with your Z-Wave thermostat to automatically turn on the heat if the temperature drops below a certain threshold. For added security, the Motion Sensor features built-in tamper protection, and will notify you if vibrations are detected. As usual, Fibaro has equipped this device with plenty configurable settings to fit your needs and preference (read manual for info).
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 1 x 3.6V CR123A battery (included)
- Color: White
- Motion Detection Range: 23 feet
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Temperature Sensor Range: Measures -4°F (-20°C) to +212°F (100°C),with 0.5°F accuracy within 0-104°F operating temperature range
- Light Sensor Range: 0–32000 LUX
- Recommended installation: 8 feet above ground
- Installation: Indoor and Outdoor (under roof, protected from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures)
- Dimensions: 1.75" diameter
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet