pfSense SG-3100 Security Gateway Appliance
An entry level complete firewall appliance giving corporate level security and stability. Geared toward home, small-med size company that needs peace of mind
Recommended replacement for SG-2220 the SG-3100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring a dual core ARM design with crypto offload capability, a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an "Always-Up" network or VPN connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
|CPU||ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Networking||Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN plus four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.|
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Expansion||2x M.2 'B' key sockets (SSD, LTE) 1x M.2 'E' key socket (2230 form factor) for WiFi / Bluetooth 1x miniPCIe (WiFi) microSIM mikroBUS socket, for community hacking and OEM expansion opportunities|
|USB Ports||1x 3.0 port|
|LED||3 user-controllable full color RGB LEDs|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.56" tall x 7" deep x 8" wide|
|Form Factor||Standard mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A, threaded barrel connector AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN) One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included US, UK, EU or ANZ Power Cord: US Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13 UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C13 EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13 ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 to IEC320-C13|
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, IEC-60950|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Access to the online version of The Official pfSense Book. (upon support registration)
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Select the power cord option above for your geography. If no selection is made, a US style power cord will be shipped.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy as per Netgates policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.